Welcome to Class 1
Mrs Warbrick, Mrs Davies, Mrs Dempsey, Mrs Williams
Class 1 are the youngest children in the school. Mrs Warbrick is our teacher, Mrs Davies is our Nursery Nurse and Mrs Dempsey and Mrs Williams are our teaching assistants.
Our topic for this half term is Houses & Homes
These are some of the things we'll be doing in our topic:
- Visiting Audley End house to experience life as a Victorian servant.
- Comparing houses in the past with houses now and looking at homes in different parts of the world to suit different climates.
- Investigating and sorting materials used to build houses.
- making models and pictures of different kinds of houses.
- Turning our role play area into a Victorian Laundry and then Estate Agent.
- Reading and writing about 'The Three Little Pigs' story.
- Moving on to phase 5 phonics - ay ou ie ea oy ir ue aw wh ph ew oe au ey 'magic e'.
Other useful information
PE days are Monday and Thursdays - PE kit and plimsolls are needed
outdoor wear and wellies are needed for Wellie Wednesdays